About SallyHi. I’m Sally Wambold. I am the Counsellor and Mindfulness Coach at Catalyst Counselling in Leeds and I can help you change how you feel at the time of reading this website. I have extensive experience of helping men, women and couples resolve their emotional problems and break self destructive patterns of behaviour through my time spent in private counselling practice; working with counselling charities and a local GP practice.
I have worked with some clients for a few sessions and some for a few years and have seen life changing results in both cases, which makes me very passionate about what I do.
I am a qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor; Bereavement Counsellor; Couples Counsellor and Mindfulness Coach having successfully completed the required training in all these areas. I also continue to develop myself and the way I work with additional training each year.
I like counselling approaches that have concepts and tools that are simple to explain and easy to relate to so that I can share them with clients to provide a different way of thinking, behaving or feeling. This has led me to specialise in an approach that combines Transactional Analysis with aspects of Mindfulness, both of which you can read more about on the website and in the Blog section. I also hold regular coaching and training sessions, workshops and talks within the local community on the topics of Counselling, Bereavement, Transactional Analysis and Mindfulness Techniques.
I am a member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (MBACP) and the Institute of Transactional Analysts (ITA) and I comply with their code of ethics.
- Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness Coach – Advanced Training
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner Training
- Emotional Freedom Technique Training Level 1
- How to Teach Clients Mindfulness
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Foundation Year in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- TA101 Introduction to Transactional Analysis
- Cruse Bereavement Support Foundation Course
- HE Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Introduction to Counselling Skills