About SallyHi. I’m Sally Wambold. I am the Counsellor and Mindfulness Coach at Catalyst Counselling & Coaching service and I am also the counsellor at Breast Cancer Haven Yorkshire in Leeds. I have extensive experience of helping men, women and couples resolve their emotional problems and break self destructive patterns of behaviour.
I have worked with some clients for a few sessions and some for a few years and have seen life changing results in both cases, which makes me very passionate about what I do.
I am a qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor; Bereavement Counsellor; Couples Counsellor and Mindfulness Coach having successfully completed the required training in all these areas. I also continue to develop myself and the way I work with additional training each year.
I like counselling approaches that have concepts and tools that are simple to explain and easy to relate to so that I can share them with clients to increase self-awareness and self-acceptance and facilitate a different way of thinking, behaving or feeling where that might be helpful. This has led me to specialise in an approach that combines Transactional Analysis with aspects of Mindfulness and Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR). I also hold mindfulness coaching courses and workshops within the local community.
I am an accredited member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (MBACP) and I comply with their code of ethics.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing Training Part 1
- Mindfulness Teacher Training Certificate of Competancy Level 1
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Foundation Year in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- TA101 Introduction to Transactional Analysis
- Cruse Bereavement Support Foundation Course
- HE Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Introduction to Counselling Skills